Hair Headlines: Styling Contest
We already have the Crown Awards for the best celebrity hairstyles of the year. In early 2006 there was a contest stylists could enter - with a big prize package at stake.
From a 3 January 06 news release:
The first annual Style Stars Global Hair Contest 2006 offers an unprecedented prize package valued at more than $150,000, including:
* Wide exposure for the winning style in major publications such as Modern Salon Magazine and various magazines by Harris Publications,
* To be featured on the cover of Total Image magazine,
* Cash prizes,
* A trip for two to Miami,
* A professional photo shoot with hair model,
* Training in Hair Extensions by Great Lengths,
* Training in Balayage hair painting technique by Siggers Hairdressers of Atlanta,
* Training in salon management,
* Use of the Yellow Strawberry Salon name for three years,
* A 3-carat diamond ring,
* A framed lock of John Lennon's hair,
* Two airline tickets to anywhere in the world, from n-fruizon(TM) Body Therapy....
Ten finalists will be selected by the judging panel in May 2006 with a grand prize winner announced on June 1, 2006.
Visit the website: Style-Stars.com
Do you have an article or item for Hair Headlines? Send it to us: SuperHair@Gmail.com
< Back to Hair Headlines main page